NetBet Casino & Sport Review (Promotions 2022)
$50 on sports or up to $200 on the casino as a welcome bonus!
- Online Since: 2001
- Min. Deposit: €10
- Payout Speed: 24 hours
- Game types: Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Game Shows, Jackpots, Live Casino games, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Video Bingo
- Licenses: UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
- US Players: Not Accepted
Established in 2001, NetBet offers bonuses and a beautifully designed website for sports betting and casino games. Whichever the users’ choice, it is essential to understand their rules, conditions, and restrictions described in this NetBet review.
It is licensed in Malta since 2006, which expanded the variety of bets it can offer. To attract more users, they count on high-quality game providers and diversity when it comes to betting lines. Among their gambling alternatives, we find an exclusive NetBet poker club and live lottery games, all accessible via mobile.
Pros / Cons
- Great Betting Variety
- Live Chat
- Sportsbook & Casino App
- Online Poker Software
- Several Bonuses
- Live Streaming
- Withdrawal Fee
- High Sports Wagering Requirement
How to Register to NetBet Casino & NetBet Sport?
NetBet divides its registering process into four small steps, which should not take more than a couple of minutes. Make sure to check all the data provided to receive a verification code and not have any troubles when trying to withdraw winnings. In case of any data discrepancy, NetBet may reserve its right to prevent withdrawals.
Start providing a valid email and a password to access NetBet from a computer or mobile device whenever you wish. Together with them, select the country of residence and the main currency to be applied to deposits and withdrawals. The options are BRL, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, RON, or USD. Quite simple, isn’t it?
Now it is time to provide some personal information to prove it is a unique account. The entire website and every piece of information provided to NetBet are duly protected by modern cryptography. Therefore, do not fear entering some regular personal data, as every casino or sportsbook demands it. Once again, enter only valid information.
The third and last step before the NetBet bonus demands address and phone information. It is an automatic system, saving time when entering the first address details. It may be checked on the first withdrawal, so make sure to match it to any valid utility bill or proof of address. Before proceeding to the bonus phase, it will be necessary to enter the NetBet verification code (via mobile phone).
Before actually start betting and playing, there is an option to activate a bonus code for NetBet (provided down below this article) or simply move on. Either way, the account is all set to start gambling online.
User Interface and Design of NetBet Casino
NetBet Casino is perfectly adapted to all screen sizes, including all modern mobile devices, regardless of their OS. On the other hand, NetBet does not offer the chance to play a demo version of its table games and slots. For some reason, the information on the games is also only available before registering an account, but that is not a big deal.
Navigating through the NetBet casino is a wonderful experience, as filtering through game categories and types is extremely easy. If the player prefers, it is possible to select games from certain providers, and there are dozens of them.
The design changes in its entirety when we access the NetBet live casino page. Its layout is unique and very original, completely different from the regular boring page full of thumbnails. The live dealer catalog includes card and table games, together with popular game shows, accessible from a single tap.
User Interface and Design of NetBet Sportsbook
NetBet Sport is divided into pre-match and in-play bets, both contemplating a vast diversity in terms of sports available. The combination of colors in the sportsbook design makes it easy to navigate between markets and lines.
Pages load fast, and it is easy to go from one NetBet sport to another, even from mobile devices using browsers or the NetBet app. Differently from the casino, NetBet has a recognizable layout for sports, as it has proven to be the most efficient distribution of bet alternatives.
NetBet Casino Games and Sports Overview
We are familiarized with the good looks and easy navigability of the NetBet website. However, that is just scraping the surface, as the variety and quality of the betting alternatives is just as important. Therefore, we created specific topics for sports betting, casino, poker, and lottery games to evaluate them better.
NetBet Casino Games & Live Casino
Players can filter through their own editor’s selection, according to the categories, or even select titles from specific providers, such as:
- Play’n GO
- 1×2 Gaming
- BetSoft Gaming
- Evolution Gaming (live casino games)
Every and each one of the providers above adds up their best titles to the NetBet casino catalog. As they are reputable and worldly renowned providers, users can rest assured their games are fraud-free. To summarize the categories, we elaborated the list below with all types of games available:
- Game Shows
- Live Casino
- Video Bingo
NetBet Slot Games
As previously mentioned, NetBet casino gives special attention to slots, even dedicating to them their welcome bonus. There are hundreds of them, a number that surprisingly increases if using the NetBet casino app or accessing through the mobile version. Some of them count on a progressive jackpot to increase the number of rewards, and others are themed and quite fun:
- Book of Dead
- Dazzle Me
- Finn and The Swirly Spin
- Jolly Roger
- Lamp of Aladdin
- Legacy of Dead
- Morgana Megaways
- Serengeti Kings
- The Sword and The Grail
- Wheel of Wishes
Users can interchangeably visit the official casino page and NetBet Vegas page to find their favorite slot games.
NetBet Poker is an exclusive area that counts with poker games different to those found under “card games” or in the Live Casino section. It can be played through an exclusive software that runs on Windows, Android, and iOS devices and should be downloaded from their official page – Android devices should activate the APK.
Even though it may run separately from the regular NetBet app and the website, those who registered with us may skip the first step. Simply download or access via browser (click on the third step), and log in to experience:
- Exclusive cash bonus and tokens for the first deposit + welcome bonus.
- Daily tournaments with several winners per day.
- Rewards and free access to tournaments for recurrent players.
- Countless poker variations to fit all personal tastes.
Not every casino and sportsbook brand offers an online lotto platform of its own. Their selection comprises draws all around the world, from Greece to the United States, informing time and results. By checking odds, latest winners, and most drawn numbers, NetBet users get access to more information than the regular lotto players – and that is a great advantage.
Lottery and Keno games are available around the clock, with rounds finishing and initiating almost every hour. It is easy to identify those occurring at that exact moment by searching for the “Live” stamp. The management of tickets is as simple as accompanying sports betting billets, from either computers or mobile devices.
NetBet Sportsbook & Live Betting
With so many gambling options, it is obvious that the NetBet Sports section would not fail to offer variety. It is almost impossible not to find the main and the less important sports events worldwide with a reasonable offer of markets. There are over 35 different sports, counting with the e-Sports, namely:
- American Football, Aussie Rules, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, E-Sports, Floorball, Football, GAA Football, GAA Hurling, Golf, Greyhounds Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, MMA, Motor Racing, Politics, Pool, Rugby league/union, Soccer, Snooker, Special categories, Table Tennis, Tennis, Virtual Sports, Volleyball
Although it may seem like NetBet offers fewer sports than other sportsbooks, that is not entirely true. Most of them add lotteries, pokers, and other special ones to the list, and those have their own exclusive section at NetBet.
When it comes to live betting, punters can watch the majority of events for free through the famous NetBet TV. However, it is mandatory to comply with the following requirements prior to gaining access:
- Positive balance; or
- Having placed a minimum or proportional bet of 5 Euro in NetBet Sport.
Among the many possibilities in both pre-match and in-play events, the main markets offered at NetBet are:
- Money Line (1×2)
- Over/Under (OU)
- First to Score
- Total Goals
- 1st and 2nd Halves Alternatives
- Draw no Bet
- 3W Handicap
- Asian Handicap
- Double Chance
- Both to Score
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
Restricted Countries and Games
Before proceeding any further with our NetBet review, it is important to talk about their restrictions. Even though NetBet endeavors its best efforts to become available worldwide, legislation and local regulation may prevent it from being accessible in certain countries.
Players from the following regions cannot register successfully to NetBet:
- Albania, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bonaire, Botswana, British Antarctic Territory, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canton and Enderbury Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, France, French Polynesia, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Johnston Island, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, New Caledonia, the Philippines, Pacific Islands Trust Territory, Pakistan, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Réunion, Romania, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Singapore, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, St. Thomas, Spain, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, The United States of America, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uganda, Wake Island, Wallis Futuna, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Also, keep in mind that all pooled jackpot games from NetEnt also impose restrictions of their own. Games such as Arabian Nights and Mega Fortune cannot be accessed from:
- Azerbaijan, China, Curacao, Denmark, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Ukraine.
Finally, the following countries are restricted to all or some of the NetBet bonus promotions:
- Any bonus: United Kingdom, Australia, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Nigeria, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe, and Ukraine.
- Sports bonus: Australia, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Nigeria, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe, and Ukraine.
- Casino bonus: Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe. No condition Bonuses or instant prizes: Croatia, Serbia, and Slovenia.
All other countries may be eligible to access and bet on NetBet and all its sections. However, it is always important to verify the local legislation to make sure a certain activity, such as sports betting, is not banned.
NetBet Odds Levels
NetBet offers reasonable odds levels when compared to other sportsbooks. Below, the average ranks of the most popular sports found on the website:
- Football: 93%
- Tennis: 93.10%
- Horse Racing: 88%
- Cycling: 90.50%
- Cricket: 92.40%
It is also relevant to notice that NetBet’s payout rate for the year of 2019 reached 96.54%. Both odds levels and that payout rate are merely an estimate, meaning values range from a lot more to far less. In the end, luck is what matters the most.
Bet and Win Limits
The minimum allowed bets and the maximum winning amounts are relevant information on any sportsbook and casino website. In terms of bets, NetBet offers one of the most accessible levels in the online market:
- $0,07 (pre-match bets); or
- $0,13 (in-play bets)
Although there are no standard maximum bet values, the brand reserves the right to impose them when necessary for specific events.
As for the winnings, players can receive and withdraw – after completing any remaining wagering requirements – a maximum of $50,000 per week. However, the profit per day is limited to only $20,000. It is not a setback for low and medium rollers.
NetBet Bonus Code and Promotions
It is possible to get from NetBet free spins applicable to slots, free bets on sports, and even almost limitless poker bonuses and free entries. For each welcome or recurrent bonus, there is a NetBet promo code or simple activation button. As they may be exclusively limited, we will list their requirements and benefits to result in an easier choice.
NetBet Casino Bonus
The promo code WELCOMENB activates the NetBet casino bonus, one of the most recommendable among their many promotions. It offers 100% on any first deposit between the NetBet minimum deposit amount and up to $200, plus 10 free spins. In short, those are the conditions and requirements applicable to this promotion:
- Deposit with the NetBet promo code WELCOMENB.
- 100% on deposits up to $200.
- 10 free spins for the NetBet Vegas game Age of The Gods.
- Wagering requirement of 30x the bonus and/or 50x free spin winnings.
- Maximum withdrawable winnings: $500.
- Bonuses expire within 7 days.
The sports bonus is applied to any first deposit, instead of the casino one, through the NetBet bonus code WELCOME50EN. It adds 50% of the deposit as a cash bonus up to $50, with the following conditions:
- Wagering requirement (WR) of 8x the bonus plus the deposit.
- Minimum odds of 1.60 for the WR above.
- Handicap and Over/Under markets are excluded.
- 60-days expiration date.
Exclusive NetBet App Bonus
Players who prefer to bet through their mobile devices, or at least those who want a free bet without effort, can enjoy the NetBet app bonus. It is necessary to access your account through a mobile and opt-in, placing a bet with the following characteristics:
- Minimum bet of $10.
- Odds of 1.60 or higher.
- Free bet available within 24 hours and lasts 7 days.
- No wagering requirement.
Online Poker Welcome Bonus
The first deposit to NetBet Poker offers the opportunity to redeem up to $1,500 in bonus. It is a 200% deposit bonus, but it is slowly released as the player uses its deposit. The three stages re divided as follows:
- First: $2 after collecting 100 points.
- Second: $2 for every other 135 points.
- Third: from $10, every 200 points release $2 more, up to the maximum of $1,500.
In total, players have up to 45 days to get everything the offer allows. Also, poker players should keep in mind points are given according to the hands, not the amount related to the pot. In addition, this promotion gives out:
- $20 free cash bonus
- 3 exclusive entries for the VIP Instant Win freeroll
- 2 entries for the Daily Final freeroll
Other Bonuses and Promotions
NetBet is one of the most resourceful sportsbooks and casinos out there, so it is obvious they are not limited to the regular welcome bonuses we all expect. Each gambling option has its own additional offers, which can be redeemed at any time:
- $15 cash for free: use the FREE20 NetBet promo code and get two chunks of $7.50 each.
- Exclusive freerolls: enter free poker tournaments every day and try $10 prizes.
- Daily Drops and Wins: random games offer tournaments with prize pools up to $240,000.
- Game of the Week: one game offers the chance of randomly getting $100.
- First Person: on “Available Offers”, players can claim $25 in exchange for betting $20.
- Super Jackpot: Bet min. $0.50 (no bonus) after Opting in for the super jackpot game. You will enter a draw for 500 NetBet free spins.
- Combo Boost: 50% more winnings on 3-fold or more in football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, or baseball.
- Cash Out: check on “My Bets” if your bet is eligible for the Cash Out feature.
Not all brands count with resourceful mobile apps for both casino playing and sports betting. NetBet manages to have both a responsive website and an app, available for both Android and iOS devices. The first is available through an official APK, while iPads and iPhones download from the App Store.
Besides the possibility to access all existing features on the website, the app counts with exclusive games and the free bet bonus mentioned before. Its games use the WagerWorks software (belongs to IGT) to support table, card, and slots games. That way, players can enjoy instant games from their mobile, coming from high-quality providers such as BetSoft and Amaya.
Also, if the players and bettors prefer, NetBet also has an official downloadable version besides that for the NetBet Poker. Simply get it on the “Download NetBet” button.
Real Money Banking Options Available on NetBet
NetBet’s cashier allows its users to register their cards for faster payments. We summarized all their deposit and withdrawal options, besides minimum amounts for both procedures. For any other concerns, check the individual topics after the table:
Banking Billet, Bank Transfer, Credit card, EcoPayz, AstroPay Card, ToditoCash, Neteller, Pay4Fun, VCredits, Skrill, PaySafeCard, EntroPay, Sofort, WebMoney, QIWI, Moneta, Trustly, Euteller, PayStack, CashtoCode
Bank Cards, Web Wallets, Wire Transfer, VISA credit cards, and MasterCard
1.5% for withdrawals ≥ $500
Minimum Deposit and Withdrawal Amount
NetBet has a great selection of deposit options that may vary according to the region. The availability of currencies is also a thumbs-up for us, as it releases the players and bettors from conversion rates that may be disadvantageous.
The cashier is also really easy to use, navigating through bonus codes and transfer methods with a single tap on the screen.
While the minimum withdrawal amount is reasonably low, the downside of NetBet withdrawals lies within the fees applied to values bigger than $500. Therefore, high rollers should have to accept losing 1.5% whenever they request high withdrawals.
Payout Rate and Speed
NetBet promises a processing speed of 1 working day, but users should keep in mind the limits of each method, as it happens in any casino or sportsbook. Its average payout rate, as mentioned before, was of 96.54% for the year of 2019.
As always, users should know that identity and age verification is a normal procedure at casinos and sportsbooks. Therefore, NetBet reserves the right to ask its users to provide the following documents:
- Birth certificate, driving license, ID, or passport
- Signed credit agreement
- Utility bill or bank statement (less than 6 months old)
We strongly advise fulfilling the verification process before withdrawing, or it may extend the payout processing time.
NetBet Support and Security
NetBet has already established, in almost 20 years of existence (founded back in 2001), an incredible reputation. Even so, it is our job at GNG to provide proof of its reliability and that your money would be safe there. First, let us start by saying we verified NetBet owns two licenses:
- UK Gambling Commission: for UK residents, which forces NetBet to appoint a dispute resolution service in case of problems.
- Malta Gaming Authority: outside the UK, one of the best licensors out there – exceptionally reliable and reputable.
Besides, the website data states that NetBet has games that are licensed and regulated in specific jurisdictions, such as Alderney, Belgium, Curaçao, and Gibraltar.
When registering or completing a deposit or withdrawal request, all the information provided is protected by SSL encryption. That means the users do not have to be worried about someone else using their data. If any issues are not solved by our FAQ below, it is also possible to reach to them:
- Email: completing a form for Customer, Promotional, Marketing, Technical, or Management Support.
- Live Chat: accessible via their Help Channel from 09:00 to 23:00 UK time.
We tested the live chat and simulated a question to make sure their customer support works. It took us 10 minutes to reach their support agent, but the conversation ran smoothly and cordially. Therefore, NetBet complies with all our minimum customer service and security requirements.
Can I cancel a bet after it has been confirmed?
According to their terms and conditions, confirmed bets cannot be canceled. On the other hand, NetBet allows cash out for sports betting, so it is worth checking if your bet is eligible.
Is it necessary to download their software?
No, NetBet games and sports, besides all the brand features, are accessed via a browser. Their software and apps are an efficient alternative, but not obligatory.
What are the most popular games on NetBet Casino?
The most popular games on their casino are the Age of The Gods franchise (PlayTech), Jackpot Giant (PlayTech), Gonzo’s Quest (Red Tiger), Starburst (NetEnt), and Ramses Book (OryxGaming), to name a few.
Which currencies are accepted?
Players can bet after depositing with AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, USD, BRL, MXN, or NGN currencies. They are not all available to all countries.
When will I receive the funds I withdrew?
NetBet asks for one business day to process payments.
Can I play the games for free?
It seems NetBet removed their demo button. Therefore, it is necessary to have real or bonus funds to play.
Is NetBet legit?
NetBet is duly licensed to all countries that it does not restrict. Also, it complies with the current regulations on gambling and offers live functional support. Therefore, we can consider it a legit website and app.
Who owns NetBet?
It is owned by Cosmo Gaming Company, based and licensed in Malta, with one of Europe’s largest customer bases for online gambling.
Together, we discovered that NetBet lives up to its reputation, built over almost 20 years of existence, by duly complying with the current gambling regulation. It has two licenses, both provided by highly reliable authorities (the MGA and the UKGC). It is also possible to contact them via email or their live support.
Besides fulfilling our security requirements, it also has one of the best selections of gambling options we could find. In short, there are countless opportunities for sports betting, casino (including live betting), poker, and even international lotteries. To almost every one of those options, there is at least one promotion available.
Besides, users can play through their software or install the official NetBet app, with a great selection of games and an exclusive free bet bonus. Therefore, we are not limited to using browsers.
Finally, the payment methods and minimum amounts are quite reasonable. The only downside lies with the small fee they add to bigger withdrawals. Therefore, choosing to bet or not in this sportsbook and casino brand will depend on what the user values the most. In terms of legitimacy, we can recommend NetBet.